Win This Pocket Rocket 250BHP ST
For our next super low entry car competition we’ve gone for one of the best hot hatches of modern times. The MK7 Ford Fiesta ST.
This ST has been modified with the Peron Stage 2 package to give around 250BHP, turning it into a right little rocket.
The car has a full service history covering its 59K miles. With just 2 previous owners this is a fantastically well cared for example.
Performance Mods include
- Peron Stage 2 Software Running Circa 250 Bhp
- ITG induction kit.
- Turbo Smart Kompact Shortie Recirc Dumpvalve.
- Turbo Smart Boost Gauge.
- Milltek NonRes Exhaust System.
- Voodoo Stage 2 Intercooler.
- Cobra High Flow Sports Cat.
- Colins Performance Rear Gearbox Torque Mount.
- AET motorsport Sound Symposer Delete.
- Powerflex Exhaust Rubber Holders.
- Mintex Grooved And Dimpled Discs.
As well as going well, the ST looks stunning in performance blue and has been given some cosmetic mods including
- RS Vents.
- TRC Front Lower Splitter.
- TRC Low Line Side Skirts.
- TRC Low Line Rear Spats.
- TRC Rear Diffuser.
- Maxton Design Rear Spoiler Extension.
- Mud Flaps
The ST drove flawlessly back to Redline HQ and can’t help put a smile on your face with the induction noises coming from the ITG kit. With handling like it’s on rails its easy to see why the MK7 Fiesta ST is held in such high regard!
You could win this fantastic ST for less than 3 quid!
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST-2
- Peron Stage 2 approx 250BHP
- Milltek System
- Voodoo Stage 2 Intercooler
- Cobra Sports Cat
- TRC Splitter, Skirts & Rear Spats + Diffuser
- Heated Seats
- 59K Miles
- 2 Previous Owners
- MOT September 2021
- Reg MA13 ZBY