Win This Fiat Uno Turbo ie
This was a hard one to source but we found one. The only RHD Fiat Uno Turbo that was for sale at the time, and what a car it is.
A total nut and bolt restoration was completed in 2010, this took two years to do correctly. It has been dry stored and seldom used since by its previous owner. The car was stripped to a shell and repainted, there’s no rot or rust anywhere the underside is as good as the topside.
This engine was stripped and rebuilt, with new internals and turbo. Running 1 bar with over-boost switch set at 1.2 bar. A Motorsport recirculating dump valve has been fitted, meaning no atmospheric noises, this little belter goes like a rocket.
The interior is just as good, as you can see on the photos and with only 79K miles under its belt this car is appreciating daily! At one point Fiat borrowed the car to use for a display, it’s that good.
We have given the car a full service including Oil, filter, plugs and belts. With a full MOT you will have no issues with this Italian Stallion!
- 1986 Fiat Uno Turbo ie
- 1.3 Turbocharged Engine
- Full Bare Shell Restoration
- Rebuilt Engine, new internals, pistons, turbo, the works
- 1 bar of boost, overboost switch to 1.2 bar
- Scorpion Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Stunning Original Wheels Wrapped In Toyo Proxies
- Immaculate Original Interior
- Just had a service with Oil, belts and plugs
- 79K Miles
- MOT May 2021
- Reg: C13 UNO