Win This Awesome ZVH S2 RS Turbo
The last ZVH we had in sold in a few days. Make sure you don’t miss out on this one!
Series Two RS Turbos are always popular at Redline, standard or modified we love a good RS Turbo and this is certainly a good one!
This example is a 1990 G plate 90 Spec that’s had a full 2.1 ZVH Conversion including a Stage 5 burton head, Kent cam and followers.
Currently putting out around 190hp on efi ofab management in a car that weighs around a tonne makes this is one quick RS.
The body is in good condition, no major damage. just the odd chip as normal on cars of this age and the underside is solid.
Lifting the bonnet reveals a stunner of an engine bay. Just check out those photos. From the engine bay and the well organised history file that came with the car it’s clear this is one loved S2 RS Turbo and we are giving you the chance to keep the love flowing.
- 1990 Series 2 RS Turbo 90 Spec
- 2.1 ZVH Conversion
- 190 BHP
- Full recent service using 5w40 fully synthetic oil
- Recent Koni suspension
- uprated poly bushes around car
- New fuel tank
- New battery
- dual slimline fans and fan overrun
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Rear disc conversion using cosworth 4×4 discs and calipers
- Larger cosworth front brakes.
- Cat 1 Autowatch alarm and immobiliser with proximity alert and turbo timer
- 4 new matching Pirelli tyres
- 121,000 Miles
- 8 Previous Owners
- MOT October 2021
- Reg: G545 YAN