Win This Tamiya Escort MK2 RC Bundle
This is the latest release Tamiya Escort MK2 kit, and we thought you guys would love it!
The last RC Escort sold out in just 5 hours! So be quick if you want to be in this one.
This R/C model assembly kit recreates the classic Ford Escort Mk.II in rally racing form. It was a RAC Rally Champion from 1975-1979. The pre-painted body sits on top the Tamiya MF-01X chassis that is capable both on asphalt and flat dirt surfaces.
MF-01X – Compact 4WD At Home on a Range of Surfaces
Based around a tough monocoque frame with integrated gearboxes, this compact 4WD chassis gives a thrilling drive whether you take it on road or flat dirt surfaces. It features a rear-mounted motor, with gear-driven rear wheels and a propeller shaft taking power to the front. Both front and rear gearboxes have differential gears. The battery pack location in the chassis center secures excellent balance, while 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs friction dampers. Rally Block tires with width/diameter of 27/69mm are also included.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 414mm, wheelbase: 239mm (L).
- Polycarbonate body pre-painted in White.
- Separately molded plastic components are included to recreate bumper, side mirrors and fog lamps.
- Polycarbonate front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold Tamiya 5mm LEDs.
- Stickers are included to recreate blue livery sections, sponsor logos and more.
- The MF-01X is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front. The chassis can be converted to S and M wheelbases with separately sold propeller shafts.
- A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
- Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor included.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)